At Mina Travel Ltd we understand and respect the importance of your privacy and we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy and personal information. In providing our services, we must collect personal information from you and this Policy outlines how we treat your personal data after it has been collected by any of our channels (via our office, phone or any electronic communication with us)
What information will we collect?
For operational reasons we may collect and process all or some of the following data about you:
1. Names and contact/address details including telephone number and email address;
2. Any information and personal data provided when you communicate with us with respect to our travel services. Communication with us includes speaking in-person at our office, speaking over the phone, filling in our forms (in-person or electronically), or any electronic communication (e.g. email).
While we will never request from you any personal data unwarranted for the service you have requested us to provide, from time to time some of the information which we collect may be considered sensitive personal data - for example when we are processing visa applications. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you on the condition that we have your positive consent. We will seek this consent when necessary.
How will we collect this information?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it, for example:
1. When you purchase a service from us;
2. When you speak to our reservations team
3. When you communicate with us electronically.
What will we do with it?
1. We will use your name, address and payment details to complete your purchase with us. We will not store any card payment details electronically.
2. We will also use your details to manage and communicate with you regarding your travel arrangements.
3. For the purpose of providing you with our services, we may also have to disclose some information to third parties such as airlines or foreign embassies, or other services, (who could be located outside the UK/EEA).
4. We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority. For example when travelling to the USA or Canada.
Storing your personal data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. For the majority of our customers, the personal data we hold will be their names, addresses, contact details and transaction history (e.g. flight, travel and hotel bookings), which we are required to do so for accounting purposes and record keeping. It is not used to or given to third parties for any other purpose, unless the law requires us to do so.
For our consular services (e.g. visa applications), we will securely hold your personal data only as long as is needed to reliably deliver our service to you. With your explicit consent, we may hold personal data (such as that contained in visa application forms) for a longer period of time, to aid in future applications.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
What can I do?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by writing to us at Mina Travel Ltd, 127-131 Ashton Road, Oldham OL8 1LD.
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete your arrangements.
If you wish, you may also request from us a full overview of the personal information we hold about you - and request modification of our records as appropriate.
Updates and Changes
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law we encourage you to re-read this from time to time so you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use your personal information. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website or made available on request.